So. Homework for this week:
1. Words on the text ”The Great Train Robbery”. If you missed it, these are your words: abandoned, loot, swoop on, haste, butt, daring, fame, medical care, serve out, sentence.
2. Reading. The text has 8 parts. Everyone in the class was assigned one part each. Practice reading it out loud. You will read it out loud in small groups on Friday. Who’s reading what?
- Part 1: Suzana, Angelica, Mohsin
- Part 2: Jessica, Maud
- Part 3: Emilia, Joakim
- Part 4: Jens, Henric
- Part 5: Arsam, Mohammad
- Part 6: Jimmy, Malcom
- Part 7: Andreas, Johan, Zahra
- Part 8: Christopher, Hossam
As always, the homework is for Friday!